Well I’ve made it back from vacation and I’m starting to get back in the swing of things. I’ve got a lot of things on my to do list so I thought I’d share them here and ask for a little of accountability.
- I need to get my San Francisco half marathon race recap up. It was wonderful and I want to share while the memories are still fresh!
- I want to share all our Pacific Coast Highway adventures. It was amazing. I’ll get that post up soon as well.
- It’s August and I want to be “All In for August” like my friend Amelia. I want to focus on strength, running, eating right, and getting plenty of rest and H2O.
- I want to be like my friend Ann and sign up for EDD (every damn day) at CrossFit. We sign up each week and usually I only do 3 CF classes but I’ve longed to write EDD like Ann and some of the other CFers. They are amazing!
- I also want to complete my long runs just like they appear on my 50 mile training plan. Here are the distances for each Sunday from now until the race.
26 26 10 28 28 10 10 50
That’s right. Only 7 more Sunday’s until Lake Hinson and 4 of those 7 Sunday’s call for a marathon or better long run. My friends Connie and Kim say that I don’t need to worry and that to prepare for a 50 miler I don’t need to focus so much on huge miles. That was confirmed today when I read this blog post. (Check out #3 in particular)
I still want to do those long runs though. I’ll be too nervous at Lake Hinson if I don’t get some miles in.
My Wednesday runs are getting longer on the ole’ training plan too. Here are the next 6 Wednesday’s:
10 10 8 12 12 8 I have no idea how I’m going to manage that!
So there you go. Are you a list maker? I have always been one. I’ll probably print out this post, hang it on the fridge, and check things off as I get ‘em done.
Here’s another good list I found on Pinterest.
Happy Checking your list off ya’ll!